Video content is not just something that is ‘nice to have’. Used properly, it can form a major element of your marketing strategy.
Of the many new possibilities that online and digital marketing strategies can offer, video is one of the most exciting. It also delivers a great return on investment: Research has shown marketers get more leads and increase brand awareness with video marketing.
How can video enhance content?
- A video can be embedded in a written content article to add more value
- A video can be used to add value and provide more information on your website
- A video can be used directly as a marketing tool through a social media site such as YouTube or Facebook
- A video can be linked to social media posts
- People are more likely to engage with content containing videos
- Videos can be embedded in marketing emails
What types of video content that we offer?
A Whiteboard video uses a white background (hence the term whiteboard) and commonly features just black text and images using part of the space.
2D Animated Videos
These videos are designed to capture the attention of the viewer with simple, attractive animated images that quickly introduce them to the topic and will enable you to sustain their attention through and beyond the crucial first seven seconds.
2D videos are very simple and use plenty of colour and movement to help maintain viewer attention.
2D animation videos also explain what you do, but work rather differently to a whiteboard video.
- They place an iconic character at the heart of the story
- They then proceed to tell a narrative of how the character has a problem, which the product or service being marketed will solve
- The whole video screen is filled with different colours, including backgrounds, objects and people
- Costs more to make than a whiteboard video
- It is usually shorter in duration than a whiteboard video, at around 1-2 minutes
Which format you choose can depend on the visual impact you want to have, what fits best with your brand, products and service, the timescale and your budget.
This is particularly useful in cases where information is best delivered through spoken words instead of demonstrated with moving pictures.
They are accompanied with a vocal narration to reinforce their message, while the static image will also be relevant to the topic.
This features an image of someone speaking on behalf of your firm against a background such as an office.It is designed to be short, to the point and centre in a call to action.
This is a video that shows part of a website being used, showing viewers how to make use of a particular function and illustrating points with arrows and highlights.
This is combined with a voiceover that explains step-by-step how to use each function and what this achieves.
- Script (up to 150W)
- Easy-to-follow graphics
- A professional voice-over (except spokesperson). Or benefit from our " Award winning Text To speech" for cost effective option (human like voice. Request a sample in your desired language)
- Background musicFull-HD (1080p)
- Sales Action (New)
- Add branding watermark
- Smart responsive: The video will ask your viewers if they would like to continue watching from where they left or from the beginning
- Enable/disable auto-start your video when page load
- Enable/disable auto-pause your video when your viewer is outside the current tab/viewing area
- Call to action button, text or image; Availability to require your viewer to take a desired action before continuing your video
- Insert Facebook share button; Availability to require your viewer to share your video on their FB news feed before continuing your video
- Dynamic Feature: Display your video based on your target audience
- Insert opt-in form (i.e. Subscribe Now to continue watching)
- Video edge (i.e. Display your video inside video player such as iPad, Android device, etc.)
- Display Annotations (captions)
- Here's an example of one of our Sales Action videos
- The Sales Action feature can be embedded only as a code and not a URL. However, your video can be exported as URL without this feature
- For more videos, click here