What do you offer for me as a loyal client?
- We offer you a 10% discount on your 2nd deal
- Work from your office and show you how we Implement your marketing services
- Cash back: whether you are a new, current or old client, you'd benefit from our Cash back reward program. Check below.
How does your Cash back reward work?
- We offer 1% cash back at the end of the 1st year for new clients and 2% on every year thereafter for ongoing clients
- You should receive your cash back at the end of 12th month (i.e. if your first proposal started in January, you'd get your cash back in December)
- Your cash back would be sent as direct bank transfer or cheque
- You should spend a minimum of £1000 across a 12 month period
- As our cash back does apply to some of our services, you would be informed of the amount of your cash back reward in your agreement
- Our cash back reward is only available for our clients in the UK
- Doesn't apply to refunded services
- Terms and Conditions apply
Tell me more about Money Back Guarantee?
Why would you pay for what you didn’t receive? It’s not fair, right? That’s why we offer you a full refund of the first month (of the management fees, not ad spend) if we were at fault for failing to deliver the:
- Service on time
- Service as agreed
- Result as promised
What about your hidden fees?
Good question! We don’t have any hidden fees though!
Do you offer free services or free trials?
When can I use the “Keep in check" Service?
After 10-14 months of the Pay as you go or eCRM packages (formerly eCRM law packages) we will be honoured to work from your premises and show you how we deliver and look after your services.
What is the sponsored Ad cost?
- You want to run an Ad on Google; Google charged £5 for your Ad; We will charge you £5, separately
- You want to run an Ad on social media channel; The platform charged £3 for your Ad; We will charge you £3, separately
- You want to publish your content on a different website (Digital PR); That website charged £10 per each published piece of content on their website; We will charge you £10 per each published piece of content on their website, separately
How do we define leads?
- Visits your website
- Clicks on your website
- Clicks on any of your Ads
- Sends you an email
- Contacts you via your phone number or email address
- Likes, follows or engages with your online activities
How does it work?
- Contact us; email, phone, fill in the form or schedule either for us to visit you in-house, or for you to come to our office. You can also save time by "booking an appointment online" from our scheduling table.
- Discuss your in-depth enquiry (or your "customise my own package" enquiry) with our team.
- Receive your final quote, invoice and service agreement to sign, review and pay. BINGO!
How do I pay you?
- Bank transfers for settling invoices (available for local and international customers)
- PayPal (only for UK customers)
- All major debit and credit cards (available for all local and international customers)
- GBP for UK & EU based companies
- USD for non UK/EU based companies