What do you offer for me as a loyal client?
- We offer you a 10% discount on your 2nd deal
- Work from your office and show you how we Implement your marketing services
- Cash back: whether you are a new, current or old client, you'd benefit from our Cash back reward program. Check below.
How does your Cash back reward work?
- We offer 1% cash back at the end of the 1st year for new clients and 2% on every year thereafter for ongoing clients
- You should receive your cash back at the end of 12th month (i.e. if your first proposal started in January, you'd get your cash back in December)
- Your cash back would be sent as direct bank transfer or cheque
- You should spend a minimum of £1000 across a 12 month period
- As our cash back does apply to some of our services, you would be informed of the amount of your cash back reward in your agreement
- Our cash back reward is only available for our clients in the UK
- Doesn't apply to refunded services
- Terms and Conditions apply
Tell me more about Money Back Guarantee?
Why would you pay for what you didn’t receive? It’s not fair, right? That’s why we offer you a full refund of the management fees if we were at fault for failing to deliver the:
- Service on time
- Service as agreed
- Result as promised
What is the freemium model?
This is a combination of the words free and premium. The free-of-charge package will give you the opportunity to get to know our company and understand how we work, prior to signing up to any type of deal. The paid package will help your business and brand to grow and develop, increasing your revenue and boosting your return on marketing investment. It will still include four hours of free services per month, which may include editing, blogs, social media posts or other important services.
What about your hidden fees?
Good question! We don’t have any hidden fees though!
Do you offer free services forever or just free trials?
The short answer is BOTH; We provide a maximum of four hours of services in the first month for free, followed by four free hours every month thereafter if you sign up for our paid services.
These free services may include important services such as blogs or social media posts.
When can I use the “Keep in check" Service?
After 10-14 months of the Pay as you go or eCRM packages (formerly eCRM law packages) we will be honoured to work from your premises and show you how we deliver and look after your services.
Do you offer free assessments?
Yes, we do indeed. We offer a complementary B.U.A "BeUniqueness Assessment" for all our eCRM packages clients to make sure that we have completely understood, analysed and assessed your business from performance, reputation and competition perspectives.
B.U.A helps us offer you the as well as helping you understand your business-inside-out.
What is the sponsored Ad cost?
- You want to run an Ad on Google; Google charged £5 for your Ad; We will charge you £5, separately
- You want to run an Ad on social media channel; The platform charged £3 for your Ad; We will charge you £3, separately
- You want to publish your content on a different website (Digital PR); That website charged £10 per each published piece of content on their website; We will charge you £10 per each published piece of content on their website, separately
How do we define leads?
- Visits your website
- Clicks on your website
- Clicks on any of your Ads
- Sends you an email
- Contacts you via your phone number or email address
- Likes, follows or engages with your online activities
How does it work?
- Contact us; email, phone, fill in the form or schedule either for us to visit you in-house, or for you to come to our office. You can also save time by "booking an appointment online" from our scheduling table.
- Discuss your in-depth enquiry (or your "customise my own package" enquiry) with our team.
- Receive your final quote, invoice and service agreement to sign, review and pay. BINGO!
How do I pay you?
At the moment, we use bank transfers for settling invoices. But in the near future, we will be accepting PayPal, debit and credit cards.
What is appointment guarantee?
- A call guarantee is an Add-on value of £230 that guarantees you will receive appointments to schedule calls with you from your warm leads as part of your contract through which BeUniqueness provides marketing services.
- They are available for clients who have paid contracts with us worth £500 or more.
- Only available for legal and e-Commerce firms who serve a B2B client base (soon to apply to the financial sector)
- It guarantees 1-5 extra appointments (per contract) to you from prospective clients who are interested in your services.
- The calls may be made by telephone, e-meeting or email, depending how your warm lead wish to be contacted
- On top of that, you will get up to 3 emails list. For this value, we would need know your target Industries (Maximum 2) & Geography (Maximum 1). Each list would include
- Name of the company
- Name(s) of the decision maker(s)
- Email(s) of the decision maker(s)
- Company's size
- Company's website
- Through access to our marketing services. Our sales team can contact them to establish if they are interested, in order to generate calls.
- By helping to promote your firm when we attend networking events
- Spread the word to our Network on your behalf
After three months there is a possibility that you may be able to upgrade:
- The new target would be 3-8 appointments (for the same price)
- After a further three months you may be able to upgrade further to 5-9 appointments for £499 per contract