What do you offer for me as a loyal client?
- We offer you 10% discount on your 2nd deal
- Work from your office and show you how we Implement your marketing services
- Cash back: whether you are a new, current or old client, you'd benefit from our Cash back reward program. Check below.
How does your Cash back reward work?
- We offer 1% cash back at the end of the 1st year for new clients and 2% on every year thereafter for ongoing clients
- You should receive your cash back at the end of 12th month (i.e. if your first proposal started in January, you'd get your cash back in December)
- Your cash back would be sent as direct bank transfer or cheque
- you should spend a minimum of £1000 across 12 months period
- As our cash back does apply to some of our services, you would be informed of the amount of your cash back reward in your agreement
- Our Cash back reward is available for our clients only in the UK
- Doesn't apply to refunded services
- Terms and Conditions apply
Tell me more about Money Back Guarantee?
Why would you pay for what you didn’t receive? It’s not fair, right? That’s why we offer you a full refund of the management fees If we mistakenly didn't deliver the:
- Service on time
- Service as agreed
- Result as promised
What is the freemium model?
This is a mix of free and premium words. The free-of-charge package will give you the opportunity to get to know our company and understand how we work, prior to signing up to any type of deal. The paid package will help your business and brand to grow and develop, increasing your revenue and boosting your return on marketing investment.
What about your hidden fees?
Good question! We don’t have any hidden fees though!
Do you offer free services forever or just free trials?
The short answer is BOTH; We provide a maximum of four hours of services in the first month for free, followed by a permanent of two free hours a month if you sign up for our paid services.
When can I use the “Keep in check" Service?
After 10-14 months of the Pay as you go or eCRM packages (formerly eCRM law packages) we will be honoured to work from your premises and show you how we deliver and look after your services.
Do you offer free assessments?
Yes, we do indeed. We offer a complementary B.U.A "BeUniqueness Assessment" for all our eCRM packages clients to make sure that we have completely understood, analysed and assessed your business from performance, reputation and competition perspectives.
B.U.A helps us offer you the "crème de la crème" as well as helping you understand your business-inside-out
What is the sponsored Ad cost?
- You want to run an Ad on Google; Google charged £5 for your Ad; We will charge you £5, separately
- You want to run an Ad on social media channel; The platform charged £3 for your Ad; We will charge you £3, separately
- You want to publish your content on a different website (Digital PR); That website charged £10 per each published piece of content on their website; We will charge you £10 per each published piece of content on their website, separately
How do we define leads?
- Visits your website
- Clicks on your website
- Clicks on any of your Ads
- Sends you an email
- Contacts you via phone number or email address
- Likes, follows or engages with your online activities
How does it work?
- Contact us; email, phone, fill in the form or schedule either for us to visit you in-house, or for you to come to our office. You can also save time by "booking an appointment online" from our scheduling table.
- Discuss your in-depth enquiry (or your "customise my own package" enquiry) with our team.
- Receive your final quote, invoice and service agreement to sign, review and pay. BINGO!
How do I pay you?
At the moment, we use bank transfers for settling invoices. But in the near future, we will be accepting PayPal, debit and credit cards.