Other Legal Services Providers
How can social media help publicise unusual or niche legal services?
Small and medium-sized legal firms can often find marketing hard, with the problem being made worse if the services are unusual or geared to a particular niche market.
Having an unusual service may be extremely useful because it can meet client needs in ways other legal practitioners cannot, but this will require a well-constructed marketing strategy.
However, you can turn this to your advantage by using social media marketing. Because you have a unique selling point, you will have something very special to let potential clients know about.
How can social media tell your story?
This means you can use social media to tell a great story. Whether that is through paid ads, regular postings, having a strong presence online such as a Facebook page, you can make a major impact in potentially contacting millions of people.
- Facebook has the largest usage of any social media platform in Britain, with 40 million regular users, followed by YouTube with around 37 million.
- However, the numbers alone should not determine the strategy when it comes to marketing for law firms.
- It is also important to consider your target market (as exemplified by your buyer persona) and what kind of social media they are likely to use.
- For example, if you are providing professional services, LinkedIn is likely to be the best option because it directly targets this market.
- Twitter can also be a great way of reaching potential clients, either on a B-to-B or B-to-C basis.
The key with any kind of marketing is to be aware of the rule of seven. This states that in order to take people from the position of first being aware of a product or service through to becoming a customer, they need to encounter a marketing message an average of seven times.
For this reason, you will need your social media content to be attractive, interesting and to speak to the needs and aspirations of the target audience. This means that you will need a clear and consistent strategy to make sure your message keeps on getting through.
In addition, your social media should be linked to other content such as a legal marketing blog, particularly on your own firm’s website, with the site being geared up to ensure a smooth and enjoyable user experience.
What can BeUniqueness do to help you?
At BeUniqueness we have great expertise in devising and enacting social media campaigns. Because we also look to tailor our services to suit the needs of each of our clients, we can find a solution that will work for you. If your services are unusual or operate in a niche market, we can come up with a solution that is designed specifically with this in mind.