Law Firm Social Media
Social media is used by the majority of British adults, but most law firms only have a limited presence on it that doesn’t help them grow much, if at all.
Often companies have it, but only as a token presence, accepting that it is a thing they should do that offers another way of finding out information about their firm, and perhaps communicating a bit more with customers or those interested in their services.
However, those who only do this and do not have a more comprehensive strategy to maximise the potential of social media are missing out on a huge opportunity to reach people effectively. By contrast, a good law firm social media strategy can get you noticed by millions of potential clients and enable you to enjoy greater growth.
Why does social media matter?
There are several reasons for taking the potential of social media very seriously:
- Over 45 million people in the UK use social media, making it a very popular medium
- Facebook and YouTube have between 35 and 40 million users
- LinkedIn has around 27 million users, Instagram has 24 million and Twitter over 13 million
- These numbers apply to 2019 and are expected to increase in 2020 and beyond
- The typical UK social media user spends nearly two hours a day on it
- Globally, there are over 60 million business pages on Facebook alone, showing that firms at least know there is something to be gained by having a social media presence
Social media offers a range of effective means of reaching people. These include:
- The use of short social media posts to raise awareness
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Facebook and YouTube can both host video content
- The interactive nature of social media means you can use it to regularly chat and communicate with clients and potential clients
- Link sharing, including to your Blog posts
These are examples of the various opportunities law firms can leverage, but the best way forward may vary from one firm to the next.
For that reason we offer the option of bespoke services, so we can help you plan a social media marketing strategy that fits best for your firm.
For instance, PPC can be very useful for a new firm that needs to get lots of leads swiftly to build up their customer base.
Another example could be an established firm with an existing customer base using their social media in a more interactive way to communicate better with clients, provide a new channel for customer service and promote special offers.
Which social media platform should you use to reach your target market?
Every marketing campaign needs a buyer persona, a characterisation of the ideal customer based on their needs, wants, demographic information, values and much more.
When using social media, we can help you shape your strategy to focus on the platforms that people who best fit your persona are most likely to use.
For example, LinkedIn is ideal for marketing services to professionals, while Instagram can be used for targeting a younger demographic, particularly young women.
To enjoy more agile and comprehensive campaigns, it is advisable to use several social media platforms at once. In the early stage, analysis will help determine which of these are most effective. But it also creates opportunities to use each of them in a particular way, such as through short posts on Twitter and videos on YouTube.
What can BeUniqueness do to boost your social media impact?
At BeUniqueness, we do not just help you devise a great social media strategy. As one of the top digital marketing agencies in Manchester, we can integrate this with a range of other services to help ensure you not only generate more leads, but can help turn them into your future clients.
This can include:
- Branding services
- Competitor research
- Email marketing campaigns
- Organic content and SEO
So if you want to get ahead of the competition and make the most of the possibilities social media can offer your firm, BeUniqueness can help you grow as your return on investment soars.