Does your financial sector firm need a more attractive website? Something that compels the attention and ensures visitors stay on it? BeUniqueness can help.
Your site might be an existing one or you might have only just begun and need to set it up from scratch, but our team can design and build something great that will be suited to your accountancy, financial advisory or Insurance firm and its needs.
With website design skills, web analysis and years of experience, our team can ensure you have something that looks professional, gives visitors a great user experience and helps your firm highlight its unique selling points.
YOUR BESPOKE - GOOGLE FRIENDLY - WEBSITE QUOTATION
- We will provide an expert web designer to develop your site from the beginning, with unlimited revisions available until you are fully satisfied.
- You will fully own a Google-compatible site that has 5-8 pages
- You will be enabled to add, remove or alter as many internal pages as you like
- We can provide you with a new company logo / offer limitless revisions to your existing logo until you are happy with it
- Sites powered by industry-leading Wordpress content management system
- You get an image gallery with an integrated content management facility
- Website security with automatic updates to keep your site safe
- Your site will be mobile-friendly and accessible from all devices
- Search engine optimisation
- Contact forms will be built into your site
- Access to our large picture library included
- Integrated social media with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- You get to choose your website domain name
- 12 months of high-speed secure UK business hosting
- You can run several email accounts at once
- Technical help, support and training available from the experts
Administration Area - Industry Trusted WordPress Content Management System
- Password-protected content management system
- Facility to add, delete or update images, videos, charts and other content directly to your site
- Easy to keep site updated and maintain high Google ranking
- Simple analysis of website visits and website keywords
- You don’t need coding skills or technical knowledge to use your site
Included with every website we build and vital to your website search engine rank (SEO)
- Google analytics - An essential tool for monitoring website traffic and keywords
- SEO plugin - helps with optimising keywords, Google previews, checking readability and updates to Google algorithms
- Tailored SEO coding and user-friendly URLs
- Holding page - helps you begin building Google authority on your domain while your site is still under construction
- Trust Spot Reviews – A free plan to help you collect and display your customer reviews
- My Business Local Search listing on Google that will enhance your online visibility visibility
- Your site will be equipped to be mobile friendly
- Integrated live chat to enable direct contact with your clients
- Integrated blogs tailored to your website design and branding
- Dedicated SSL key (improved padlock security) - This is supported by Google and Facebook and at present we are the only website design firm to offer this free of charge
- WP-Rocket – a facility to give your site extremely rapid load-up speed, which boosts your Google ranking
How much does it cost?
- Financial websites with around ten pages would cost around £800 on average. This would include features such as contact ages, social media buttons, blogs and a live chat facility.
- Depending on the exact number, every page more than ten would be charged £50.
- It is increasingly common for web developers to charge a fee for building the site and a monthly support or hosting fee of between £20 and £50 a month. We will include this charge in the first year’s payment.
We are happy to state you will have full ownership of the site. This is not the case with some web companies, who will not give you full intellectual property rights.
What happens next?
- The first thing we will do will be to send a 50% invoice to you. Once this is paid, our accounts department will email back a receipt. We will also send you a creative brief form to fill in to help us find out more about your firm and let you share your ideas with is.
- This form will not dictate what we do, but it will give us some useful information to help as we get started.
- After this, we will assign a designer for you and they will provide the initial set of ideas to you in seven days.
- This will be followed by the ‘unlimited revision design’ period, which means your designer will keep on working on the design until you are totally happy with it. When this stage is reached we will invoice you for the next 25% of the charge.
- Following this, our developers will code and optimise your website, using up-to-date SEO, mobile and workstation optimisation techniques.
When all this is done and you are totally satisfied with the way the site looks and works, we will invoice you for the rest of the payment. When we receive this we can set your site live.