According to research, worldwide eCommerce sales are expected to reach $6.5 trillion by 2023. Ecommerce is one of the most rapidly growing and successful segments of modern business with no signs of slowing down. Owning a successful eCommerce store can be a source of generating passive income for years. Not only this, ECommerce has many unlimited advantages which makes it one of the most attractive businesses to go for today.
If you are looking to launch an eCommerce store?
Don't worry, we’ve got you covered. When you’re new to the world of eCommerce, things can be a little more complex at first making things stressful and tiring. But once your store takes a jumpstart and passes the rough initial phase, you will enjoy the benefits of a successful and profitable e-commerce business for years to come. As you run and build a new thriving business, you will need some additional tools and knowledge to make sure your business survives the tough competition.
We recommend starting your eCommerce business with a Done-For-You (DFY) system
It not only saves you from daunting trials and errors but it ensures a significant boost in your market’s run time and productivity in a matter of few weeks. This article will help you on how DFY systems can help set you and your business up and running in no time with proven strategies and effective marketing.
What is the Done-For-You (DFY) system?
Done for you system offers your eCommerce store an overall solution in a box.
With this, you’ll get a complete setup of your store done by experts, without you having to spend hours learning complicated things or hiring 10 full-time employees to do 10 different tasks they’re good at.
What is included in the Done-For-You (DFY) system?
- Find a product to sell, a product that is high in demand and the niche is not too saturated
- Figure out how will you obtain your product: Source your product and find a reliable manufacturer for your product
- Figure out your target audience, and on which platforms they hang the most. Understand their demographics to reach them faster and make more sales
- Thoroughly research your competitors and write an effective business plan that brings your ideas together. Highlights your company’s missions and vision to show investors and employees your core values.
- Build a strong brand strategy and also choose and design a logo and a name with appealing typography that stands out from the competition.
- SEO optimization to structure your site and pages for search engines.
- Build your own store’s website and get done with tasks like writing a high-converting product page, captivating product descriptions, shooting beautiful pictures, choosing an eCommerce color palette, and much more.
- Choose your shipping strategy and prepare for several shipping and fulfillment elements essential to prepare for.
- Set sales and marketing budget and define your key performance indicators upfront to know what measures of success to track.
- Experiment with different marketing strategies and advertising to understand where your audience hangs out.
- Drive traffic through paid advertising, optimize your site for higher conversions, do A/B testing, and use analytics to uncover insights.
- Write landing pages and run email campaigns to convert your potential customers into buying ones
- Customer support or chat support to build a better experience for your brand.
5 Key takeaway:
- A Done-For-You (DFY) system can help you lay a solid foundation for your business.
- It saves you the time and hassle of starting your store from the scratch.
- BUT Not all DFY store builder systems provide you with A-Z services and a complete setup.
- They are not committed to your store and success.
- They will provide you with mediocre solutions barely ticking the above minimum requirements to run a thriving store that surpasses the competition.
How BeUniqueness can help you?
BeUniqueness 7 figure Done For You eCommerce in a box system is designed for entrepreneurs like you to save you time, trial and error, and the stress of starting, building, and growing a business from the bottom up.
We cater to all the above steps for you so you don’t have to spend hours learning and years establishing a well-made store. We have experts who will do everything for you from scratch. We consider your store as our store because your success depends on our success.
We won’t hand you over your store right after launching, but we’ll hand it over after it generates consistent profit for you.
Not just this. We also provide you with BONUS features that boost your conversion which no other DFY system out there offers.