Travel Marketing Agency
Digital Marketing Agency for Travel Business
Travel has been one of the key growth sectors for E-commerce, with the convenience, the ability to plan, the access to a large amount of information and the benefit of being able to provide remote images of places that are far off to start with all playing their part.
Travel and tourism is also a very broad market, so it is important to be very clear about how to understand your buyer persona and set up the correct branding strategy to make your travel business stand out from the rest.
BeUniqueness is a digital marketing and corporate branding company for UK E-commerce businesses, including travel services, fashion and design products, electronic equipment, online retail, household items and sporting goods. We offer a wide range of top digital marketing services to clients across the UK.
What Does A Buyer Persona Look Like In Travel Industry
A buyer persona is an archetype that represents the common characteristics your customer is likely to have. These fall into different categories:
- Demographic aspects like age, sex, gender and ethnicity
- Situations like income, profession and marital status
- Most importantly, their likes, dislikes, problems and desires
Which Digital Marketing Services Would Be Best For E-commerce Travel Business
Once the persona is in place, there are various services that can be used very effectively to target it.
- Social media marketing - Social media is a great platform to show off wonderful scenery, fantastic hotels, people having fun and other great visual props
- Call Tracking - You can enhance your e-commerce strategy by using the latest analytics software to find out which ads, keywords and campaigns work most effectively, both online and on the phone.
- Web survey - To be successful in e-commerce you need a great website. A survey van help you find out how customers feel about your site and our firm, giving you great insights to help you fine-tune your online services.
Branding Service for Your E-commerce Travel Business
A well-established brand has many aspects. It has its logos and slogans; it has its personality, which is designed to appeal to the human emotions of its target market. But perhaps the most important thing in helping a brand maintain a strong reputation is its promise.
A brand promise can also be defined as the single most important thing a firm or organisation promises to deliver to its customers.
A more accurate way to understand your eCommerce brand is as your indelible identity. It is the thing that people think of right away when your name is mentioned.
That means three things are required:
- Awareness, so that your name resonates
- A positive reputation, so that your name becomes associated with good service
- Your unique selling points should be emphasised
- Through the use of pay-per-click advertising, which not only signifies interest by a potential customer, but gives you a contact to follow up with.
- The inclusion of calls to action in content, emails and other material to encourage people to interact more with you.
- Optimised content designed to appeal to the needs and desires of your target market.
- The use of social media to create opportunities to engage directly with your customers.
- Focus on your target market and use content marketing to outline how you can solve their problems and meet their needs.
- Working to delight existing customers so that their word-of-mouth encourages others to seek out your services.
You can customise your own package today online/offline and select from ready to use services or packages. We provide free service package forever and money back guarantee to all clients.
Are you a travel agency and struggling to grow your revenue? Request a call back and get our tailored marketing strategy to increase your online sales. Or click below to try our FREE services today to boost you business.
More Solutions And Services