Tourism Marketing Agency
Digital Marketing Agency for E-commence Travel Business
E-commerce firm also have the advantage that travel and tourism is not a new industry; it is not hard to work out the personas of different kinds of travellers, from the young ‘gap year’ tourist who wants to backpack around the Far East to the older couple who enjoy leisurely cruises. However, travel and tourism is a very competitive market, so it is important to be very clear about how to reach your target audiences and set up your marketing strategies.
BeUniqueness is a leading digital marketing and corporate branding company for UK Tourism agencies. We offer a wide range of top digital marketing services to clients across the UK.
What Does A Buyer Persona Look Like
A buyer persona is an archetype that represents the common characteristics your customer is likely to have. These fall into different categories:
- Demographic aspects like age, sex, gender and ethnicity
- Situations like income, profession and marital status
- Most importantly, their likes, dislikes, problems and desires
What Digital Marketing Services Would Be Best For An E-commerce Travel Firm
- The following tools could all play an important part in helping you market successfully online:
- Content marketing - This can tell a great story, both about your firm and its values, as well as raising awareness of holiday options many people would not normally think of
- Social media management - Social media is a great platform to show off wonderful scenery, fantastic hotels, people having fun and other great visual props. We can help you maximise selling the potential of these platforms.
- PPC - Paid ads that appear on search engines are a perfect way to capture those looking for a special deal like a last-minute getaway or a dream cruise.
- Call tracking - Want to know what ads, keywords and campaigns work best for your travel firm over the phone and on the web? Using state-of-the art analytics software you can find the answers you need
- Web survey - Want you travel website to be the best, making planning a trip a joy for consumers? Use a web survey to find out what customers think about your site and firm so you can fine tune it.
Ultimately, the key is to ensure that there is a strategy for every target market you serve, whether that is just one or several.