Tourism Marketing Agency
Digital Marketing Agency for E-commence Travel Business
Travel and tourism are now a major part of the E-commerce sector, as people seek to put together packages from the comfort of their own homes instead of running around different travel agencies comparing deals.
How can you market your travel firm?
Online marketing for travel firms is not something that should prove too difficult. The reason for this is simple; E-commerce firms working in the sector have the advantage that travel and tourism is not a new industry.
However, travel and tourism is also a very competitive market, so it is important to be very clear about how to reach your target audiences and set up your marketing strategies.
This means you need to establish your ‘buyer persona’ at the outset.
What does a buyer persona look like?
A buyer persona is an archetype that represents the common characteristics your customer is likely to have. These fall into different categories:
- Demographic aspects like age, sex, gender and ethnicity
- Situations like income, profession and marital status
- Most importantly, their likes, dislikes, problems and desires
In this case, what matters is the personas of different kinds of travellers, from the young ‘gap year’ tourist who wants to backpack around the Far East to the older couple who enjoy leisurely cruises. Income will also have an impact on the kinds of trip people can aspire to undertake, while the final element will focus on the travel ambitions people have.
This will be the most important element of marketing in this sector. While some firms sell goods or services aimed at solving a problem, this is about aspiration and meeting it.
For many people, that involves a ‘bucket list’ of things they want to do in their life, of which visiting certain destinations is one of them. By understanding this and helping them achieve this goal, you can win many customers.
What digital marketing services would be best for an E-Commerce travel firm?
Knowing who to market to is just a part of the equation. Carrying it out successfully requires the skilled use of a range of tools, The following could all play an important part in helping you market successfully online:
- Content marketing - This can tell a great story, both about your firm and its values, as well as raising awareness of holiday options many people would not normally think of
- Social media management - Social media is a great platform to show off wonderful scenery, fantastic hotels, people having fun and other great visual props. It also offers a great platform for interaction with your followers where you can discuss various aspects of destinations, things to see and do and top tips.
- PPC - Paid ads that appear on search engines are a perfect way to capture those looking for a special deal like a last-minute getaway or a dream cruise. By creating leads for your firm, it also offers a new avenue for further marketing to people you know will be interested.
- Call tracking - Want to know what ads, keywords and campaigns work best for your travel firm over the phone and on the web? Using state-of-the art analytics software you can find the answers you need and then feed these into planning for your next campaign.
- Web survey - Want you travel website to be the best, making planning a trip a joy for consumers? Use a web survey to find out what customers think about your site and firm so you can fine tune it to give an even better service next time.
Ultimately, the key is to ensure that there is a strategy for every target market you serve, whether that is just one or several.
What can BeUniqueness offer?
BeUniqueness is a leading digital marketing and corporate branding company for UK Tourism agencies. We offer a wide range of top digital marketing services to clients across the UK.
What we can offer will be extremely useful in helping you identify the 'buyer persona’ to which your efforts will need to be directed, ensuring you are focused on the right target people with an effective marketing strategy.
Are you a travel agency and struggling to grow your revenue? You can now customise your own package today online/offline and select from ready to use services or packages.
As an agency designed with digital marketing for E-Commerce in the UK in mind, we can offer solutions that will help your firm achieve its full potential.