Digital Marketing Agency for E-commerce sporting goods firms
Do you own an online store for sporting goods and struggling to increase your revenue? A tailored marketing strategy can help you sell sporting goods online and make your unique selling points (USPs) stand out from the rest.
Sports goods are a big market. Whether it is training kits, footwear, bats, balls or hockey sticks, there is a huge market and always will be.
However, if you are a firm attempting to achieve success on an E-commerce basis, the challenge is significant. While the UK has one of the most developed markets for online selling, that very fact means you will be up against a lot of competition.
What you will need is a strong digital marketing strategy to help you stand out. That strategy will need to highlight what makes you stand out from the crowd: Your unique selling point (USP).
What Can You Do to Bring Your USP To Life?
Your USP is a key part of your story. It is all about what you do and why, not just what you sell.
Every firm has at least one of these:
- You may be the sole supplier of a particular product in your area
- You might do a special offer deal nobody else matches
- You could make a particular ethical commitment to protect overseas goods producers
- You might have direct links to a sporting charity
Whatever your USP is, you need a marketing strategy that brings it to life, ensures your potential customers are aware of it and helps turn their interest into real custom.
What we can offer will be extremely useful in helping you identify the ‘buyer persona’ to which your efforts will need to be directed, ensuring you are focused on the right target people with an effective marketing strategy.
What does a buyer persona look like?
A buyer persona is an archetype that represents the common characteristics your customer is likely to have. These fall into different categories:
- Demographic aspects like age, sex, gender and ethnicity
- Situations like income, profession and marital status
- Most importantly, their likes, dislikes, problems and desires that you can help with
Clearly your persona is going to be someone with sporting interests, but may be diverse in other ways: They may be young or middle-aged, while both men and women will be potential customers.
Which Digital Marketing Services Would Be Best For E-Commerce Sporting?
Once the persona is in place, there are various services that can be used very effectively to target it.
- Content marketing - Content marketing is a highly effective way of raising awareness of what you do and truly engaging sports fans; exciting, interesting copy based around a great story can generate real interest and raises awareness about your firm
- Social media marketing - You can target the social media sites the persona tends to use most, helping bring in more potential customers, creating greater interaction and also a new means of providing customer service.
- PPC and email marketing can aim at specific groups of people to gain and nurture leads. PPC is a highly effective way of bringing leads in and email can help follow these up, as well as being a means of bringing previous customers back for more.
- Call tracking - You can enhance your e-commerce strategy by using the latest analytics software to find out which ads, keywords and campaigns work most effectively, both online and on the phone.
- Web survey - To be successful in e-commerce you need a great website. A survey can help you find out how customers feel about your site and your firm, giving you great insights to help you fine-tune your online services.
What BeUniqueness Can Offer you
BeUniqueness offers a range of services ideally suited to digital marketing for ecommerce in the UK.
You can customise your own package today online/offline and select from ready to use services or packages. We provide introductory discounts and a money back guarantee to all clients.
Request a call back and get our tailored marketing strategy to increase your online sales.
Don't miss out this great opportunity to boost your e-Commerce store through a tailored marketing strategy, helping you achieve sustained growth.