SEO for Legal Firms
Generate more leads and clients for your law firm
We are a specialised SEO agency for lawyers and solicitors in the UK
Why is SEO so important in digital marketing?
Your law firm may offer some great services, but unless you can get these noticed by your potential customers, few will know and you won’t get the number of clients you should.
Reaching your target market will not happen by itself, but a good digital marketing strategy can make a world of difference.
What is so important about SEO?
A particularly important element of digital marketing that can help turn ineffective online efforts into highly successful ones is the concerted use of good search engine optimisation (SEO). This is an element of digital marketing that cannot be ignored.
The reason for it is this: What your law firm will need to enjoy successful digital marketing campaigns is SEO that will get your content ranked as highly as possible in the search engines.
Specifically, you need your content to reach page one of the rankings so that it is likely to be seen. The reason for this is that research has shown that most times when someone carries out a keyword search, they click on one of the results on the first page. Only a small minority of searches continue to page 2 or beyond.
For this reason, you will need a strong SEO strategy to ensure your content is optimised as well as possible.
We can help you achieve following goals:
- Generate traffic and increase your website rank on search engine platforms
- Make it easier for people to find your content on search
- Ensure your site has good technical SEO
What is organic SEO?
Organic SEO is what the producer of content will apply to help boost the ranking.
This includes the following:
Keywords will be used in the text of written content but can also be included in videos too. These should match up to the keyword search terms people will commonly use when they use search engines. Using keyword search software can help find useful tools to use, while analytics software can establish how successful the keywords are in attracting users to your content.
- Organic ranking is also helped by good authority, which grows over time as you write more content. You do need it to be relevant, however, as anything that is not gets penalised by search engines.
- Other elements that can boost organic ranking include longer word lengths, good images and embedded videos.
- After 6-9 months of regularly produced, well-optimised work, you should start to see your content appearing on the first rankings page.
The importance of technical SEO
Organic SEO is not the only aspect of SEO that matters, however. Technical SEO, which is concerned with the user experience of your website, also impacts on your ranking.
A range of factors can make the difference between good and bad technical SEO:
- Coding: You will benefit from having a secure code like HTTPS but will be penalised for less secure code like HTTP
- Backlinks: While good authoritative backlinks are beneficial, you will be penalised for broken backlinks
- Page upload speeds: You need these to be swift, as slow-uploads can lead to more people navigating away. This means a higher bounce rate, which harms SEO ranking
- Mobile friendliness: You will be rewarded for making your site mobile-friendly. With the majority of searches now being made by phone, this is a very important factor.
These aspects of SEO will not be the responsibility of the content writer, but need technical expertise to ensure this is taken care of. Otherwise, a lot of good work done in optimising content will be undermined.
As part of our services, we can improve the user experience and usability of your website to prevent this.
How does SEO fit in to a wider campaign?
The great thing about our bespoke services is that a legal SEO campaign can be part of a larger package. Our tailored packages could also include the following services:
- Social media campaigns
- Competitor analysis
- Website Analytics
How can BeUniqueness help?
At BeUniqueness, we can help develop a bespoke package that is just right for your firm. There are some free services forever, but that should be just a starter.
Our experience of the local legal sector has shown that many are learning about what digital agencies in Manchester like ourselves can offer.
Customise your free package now!