Pay Per Click for Lawyers
Are you new in the legal market?
Our top PPC strategy can make your practice stand out!
Why is pay per click advertising essential for law firms?
PPC, or pay per click, is a form of online marketing tool to help businesses buy visitors to their websites rather than attempting to get them from organic search results. You only pay for the ads after required action is taken, for example, clicks, views, conversions and acquisitions.
Since the legal market has become increasingly competitive, it is highly advisable for all law firms to do some kind of paid search advertising. It enables you to achieve a high website ranking on Google in a very short time and reach new clients quicker.
How can law firms benefit from a successful PPC campaign?
However, a successful PPC campaign is not just about understanding the interface and how to use it, but also generating innovative ideas to help firms generate website traffic from people who are interested in purchasing their legal services.
PPC can be done in numerous ways and via a number of platforms. For example, we have:
- Search engine PPC such as Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Social media advertising such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Google Ads won’t be the best solution for everyone, but it is for the majority of law firms.
- It could provide a massive boost to your online presence and help you attract more new clients faster online.
Advantages of PPC include:
- Structure an Ad campaign tailored for your law firm
- Carrying out keyword research in the whole market
- Using Ad Extensions to increase key conversions
What can BeUniqueness do to help?
At BeUniqueness, we have the extensive knowledge and experience to help you plan digital marketing strategy to grow your law firm. In addition, we can provide assistance with helping you decide which marketing solution is the best option for you, whether Google Adwords has a significant role in improving your law firm online, as well as how this may work alongside other forms of digital marketing solutions, ranging from organic and social media marketing through to email marketing.