We offer website development services for small and medium-sized businesses in the e-commerce sector, including both B2B and B2C product and service providers. These include fashion, retail, sports good and electronics, plus much more.
Whatever your business does in this sector, we can design a website that will help you provide a great service to your customers.
FULLY BESPOKE - GOOGLE FRIENDLY – ECOMMERCE SHOP
- We offer a fully owned, Google-friendly e-commerce (online-shop) portal
- We provide a specialist senior designer whose role is to carry out all design work from the beginning for your website (There is no limit to the number of times this can be revised)
- We will design your logo and there are no limits to the conception or optimisation of your existing logo
- We can add / delete / alter unlimited numbers of internal pages
- Your site will be mobile-friendly, making it accessible from any device
- Search Engine Optimised (SEO)
- We supply photographs from our extensive library of images
- Integrated social media
- Fully integrated user-friendly shopping cart
- Cross sell function advising that "Customers who bought "X" also bought...", to match customers to related items and products
- Search facility to streamline customer product searches on website
- Facility to save items as favourites with a quick access email
- Discount coupons / voucher codes
- Multi-currency support
- Option to check-out as guest without creating account
- Facility to add personal messages at checkout stage
- Immediate automated post-purchase email notifications
- Secure customer account history, stating details such as when orders were made, what was bought and how much was paid.
- Send to a friend facility for extra exposure this far
- Secure administration area with password protection enabling you to manage your products, settings and customer data
- Show unlimited number of products /product categories and sub-categories
- The ability to add, amend and discard products, categories and sub-categories
- Stock management, with email alert facility when stock levels fall to a low level
- Product inventory management including sorting, copying and moving between all categories and sub-categories in your store
- Full control over product images and their attributes, including size and colour selections
- Full content management service, permitting editing of images and text on non-product pages
- Fast and secure payment integration incorporating the acceptance of all major credit / debit cards
- Customizable VAT and product delivery charging system
- Support for customised postage rates based on weight, number in order and flat fees charged on a per country basis
- Option to automatically send print invoices, archive old orders and email order updates to your customers
- Data export options including storage of all your customer and order records to CSV (Microsoft Excel) files which can then be imported into most accounting software packages
- A comprehensive source of information on all your customers including details like location, email address and further contact details
- Create and distribute an e-newsletter to all registered customers
Web Support 12 months free
- Rapid, UK based, secure business class hosting
- Domain Registration
- Phone & eMail-based tech support services
- WebShield – Full disaster recovery for your website at no extra cost
- WebAssist – Free text and image updates for your website
- SSL Security – This is the highest level of encryption available on the commercial market
- 1gb email hosting that can provide up to 10 email accounts.
Included with every website we build and vital to your website search engine rank (SEO)
- Holding Page. Start to build Google ranking authority on your domain whilst your main site is under construction
- SEO Plugin - Keyword optimisation work - Google previews – regular Google algorithm updates - readability checks
- Trust Spot Reviews. Our free plan lets you acquire and show customer reviews for your business.
- My Business local Search listing on Google to enhance your online visibility
- Bespoke SEO Coding plus friendly URLs
- Mobile responsive / mobile friendly
- Live Chat integration allowing your website visitors to speak directly to you via your website
- A fully integrated blog consistent with your website design and branding
- A dedicated SSL Key (enhanced padlock security) - we are presently the ONLY website company offering this secure feature for FREE. It is supported by Google & Facebook
- WP-Rocket Helps to massively speed up your website. Lightning fast pages ensure visitors don’t get bored! This superfast load-up speed assists your Google ranking
How much does it cost?
The total cost of your new website will be: £1,395+vat
The website is created for a one-off fee. There are no on-going monthly website payments and you'll have full site ownership!
50% Deposit required to get started:
NO CONTRACTS! Just a clean, honest relationship.
Yes, that’s right….there are no monthly payment contracts at all to sign with BeUniqueness! This is one of those points that we are extremely passionate about because we believe an honest and trustworthy company doesn’t need an ongoing contract. If your chosen web designer is capable, and with your best interests at heart, there is no need to have any mandatory payments once the website has been completed. Instead, a happy customer will always be a loyal customer without any need to tie them down. Beware any other quotes you receive, where you might have to sign a long-term contract that you can’t escape from.
What happens next?
We will arrange for an invoice for a 50% deposit to be sent to you. Upon payment, a receipt shall be emailed back via our accounts department. We will also ask you to complete one of our creative brief forms, so we can get a little more information about your company and any ideas or concepts you may have at this time. These ideas will not be set in stone, of course, but they help us to understand what you want and make faster progress on designing your site.
You shall then be assigned to your dedicated website designer, who will start work on the initial design ideas. You will receive these within 7 days, ready for you to consider and provide your feedback on.
The next step is to enter an 'unlimited design revision' period, during which your dedicated designer can work on the homepage until you are completely delighted with it. Only when you are fully satisfied with the design and sign it off will we invoice you for your second payment, which will be 25% of the cost.
In the final stage, our developers will code and build your site, incorporating in it the very latest in search engine, workstation and mobile optimisation functions.
When you are 100% happy with the way the site looks and functions, we will then request the final balance. When this payment is received we will put your completed site on to your chosen domain, live for all the world to see!