E-commerce Marketing Specialist
E-commerce has grown faster in the UK than most countries in the world, but as demand for such services increases, it is more important than ever to know your customer.
What we can offer will be extremely useful in helping you identify the ‘buyer persona’ to which your efforts will need to be directed, ensuring you are focused on the right target people with an effective marketing strategy.
What Does A Buyer Persona Look Like?
A buyer persona is an archetype that represents the common characteristics your customer is likely to have. These fall into different categories:
- Demographic aspects like age, sex, gender and ethnicity
- Situations like income, profession and marital status
- Most importantly, their likes, dislikes, problems and desires
Which Digital Marketing Services Would Be Best For E-commerce
Once the persona is in place, there are various services that can be used very effectively to target it.
- Social media marketing - You can target the social media sites the persona tends to use most, helping bring in more potential customers
- Content marketing, such as news and blogs, can be focused on their needs and wants
- Call tracking - You can enhance your e-commerce strategy by using the latest analytics software to find out which ads, keywords and campaigns work most effectively, both online and on the phone.
- Web Survey - To be successful in e-commerce you need a great website. A survey can help you find out how customers feel about your site and our firm, giving you great insights to help you fine-tune your online services.
What We Can Offer
You can customise your own package today online/offline and select from ready to use services or packages. We provide free service package forever, money back guarantee and 2% cash back reward to all clients.
Don't miss out this great opportunity! Click below to get your FREE service from us.