E-commerce Marketing Specialist
E-Commerce may be a big market in Britain, but good marketing is still needed for firms in the sector to succeed.
E-Commerce is a fast-growing feature of the UK commercial landscape. Britain was already one of the largest online retail marketplaces in the world before the Coronavirus, which has increased the trend as more people have discovered what they can accomplish through online shopping.
However, the crowded E-commerce market means there is a real danger of getting crowded out. With so much choice for consumers and lots of firms keen to market themselves, it is not easy to get noticed.
That’s why your digital selling operation needs a strong digital marketing strategy to ensure you can reach your potential customers, provide great service to existing customers and keep your previous customers coming back.
How do you get started?
However, the first thing you need to do is to understand what kind of people are most likely to be your customers – something you can encapsulate in the concept of the ‘buyer persona’.
What Does A Buyer Persona Look Like?
What we can offer will be extremely useful in helping you identify the ‘buyer persona’ to which your efforts will need to be directed, ensuring you are focused on the right target people with an effective marketing strategy.
A buyer persona is an archetype that represents the common characteristics your customer is likely to have. These fall into different categories:
- Demographic aspects like age, sex, gender and ethnicity
- Situations like income, profession and marital status
- Most importantly, their likes, dislikes, problems and desires, which you will be able to solve.
Which Digital Marketing Services Would Be Best For E-commerce
Once the persona is in place, there are various services that can be used very effectively to target it. This does not mean you should use everything available, of course: Depending on your situation, some tools may be more relevant and effective in meeting your needs than others.
- Social media marketing - You can target the social media sites the persona tends to use most, helping bring in more potential customers. Social media also helps you have more interaction with potential and actual customers and offers a new channel for customer service. A further benefit is the range of ways you can use social media, including written posts, video and PPC ads.
- Content marketing, such as news and blogs, can be focused on their needs and wants, as well as helping to raise awareness of your firm and what it has to offer.
- PPC and email marketing can aim at specific groups of people to gain and nurture leads. PPC is an ideal way to gain leads and email marketing is a great way to follow them up, as well as marketing more to your past and existing customers.
- Call tracking - You can enhance your e-commerce strategy by using the latest analytics software to find out which ads, keywords and campaigns work most effectively, both online and on the phone.
- Web Survey - To be successful in e-commerce you need a great website. A survey can help you find out how customers feel about your site and our firm, giving you great insights to help you fine-tune your online services.
These are just some of the tools that are available. When we take on new clients in the E-Commerce sector and elsewhere, we discuss, assess and identify needs with the specific purpose of finding the most appropriate mix of measures to produce successful results.
What We Can Offer
BeUniqueness is a firm designed to provide digital marketing for Ecommerce in the UK. Our wide range of services enables online firms to equip themselves in every way from having an effective and user-friendly website that sells, right through to having all the marketing tools to ensure they can attract plenty of customers to it.