Bing Ads Agency UK
Bing Ads is a powerful option if you want to launch an effective pay-per-click (PPC) campaign to help your company grow.
Just as there are several different search engines, so there is also a range of different options when it comes to running a pay-per-click advertising campaign.
This has the same basic principles of PPC ads run on any search engine:
- You bid for space that will appear on page one when someone types in a search term corresponding to your keyword
- Your ad will be marked as such (this is a legal requirement)
- They can appear at the top, bottom or side of the search engine results page
- You only pay when someone clicks on the ad, which gives you a lead to follow up
- You can control your budget by placing a limit on the number of clicks in a given period of time
Why might Bing be the best option?
However, one advantage Bing Ads has over Google is there is less competition for spaces on this platform, meaning you can acquire space more easily and may not have to bid as much for it.
- Indeed, it is typically around 40% cheaper to successfully bid for space on Bing.
- At the same time, you will still gain access to nearly a quarter of the search engine traffic in the UK.
- While this is less than Google - which is used for nearly two thirds of searches - you are likely to get a better click-through rate.
- The number of advertisers choosing to use Bing is far less than on Google, so once again there is much more chance of your ad coming up.
Another fact worth noting is that if you have been running a PPC campaign using Google Ads, you can actually import these ads word-for-word to Bing and run them on that platform. This saves the time and effort of having to re-write the ads.
Bing also offers more flexibility when negative keywords appear alongside keywords you want people to search for. Unlike Google Ads, it will allow the text containing both positive and negative keywords to appear, instead of blocking them like Google Ads would.
What limitations should you consider?
There is a limitation on the use of languages, however. Bing does not support as many different languages as Google Ads, so it is worth checking beforehand what you have access to before launching a multi-lingual campaign.
Also, while Bing supports PPC on a cost-per-click basis, it does not support cost-per-acquisition.
However, if you are happy with paying per click and the languages available (most UK campaigns will be just in English anyway), none of this will be a problem.
How do you get started?
Setting up a Bing Ads account is easy, even if you are doing it from scratch, as there is an easy-to-follow menu for this. You do, however, need to have a Microsoft Account first in order to set one up with Bing.
- As mentioned above, if you have already used Google Ads, you can import that campaign straight across and get started.
- Once you have created the account, you can set it up for your target market by selecting the languages, locations and times of day where you want your ads to be seen in response to searches.
- When all that is done, you are ready to go with your new Bing Ads campaign.
How can BeUniqueness help you?
BeUniqueness has extensive knowledge of PPC and can help you choose the best option for your business. There are several options to choose from and we can help you select the one that is most appropriate for your firm and your target market. We can also help you combine this with the other marketing tools you need to flourish, from content marketing to social media management.